P&I, H&M, FD&D, Marine & Cargo Survey.
Make a Change
Active 7 Days A Week
Live Survey Reporting
Service coverage at Chittagong, Mongla and Payra.
Coast To Coast conducts a variety of ship and cargo surveys for a wide base of clients including P&I Clubs, Underwriters, Ship Owners, Ship Operators, Marine Law Firms, Loss Adjusters. Coast To Coast officials and surveyors have extensive claims handlings experience. In-house and listed surveyors are well experienced and served in command of a variety of ship types. Fully competent team to provide Principals with professional expert service having on both their legal, marine seagoing experiences and knowledge in the marine/cargo surveying field.
Why Coast To Coast for Bangladesh
RELIABLE, PROFESSIONAL, DEDICATED DEPENDABLE TEAM TO WHOM YOU CAN TRUST WITHOUT ANY HESITATION.
Meet your survey requirements
– Preventative survey: Pre-loading survey, a tally in the loading process, measures for loss prevention
– Stowage and lashing survey/approval meet requirement of IMO resolutions
– Ship condition survey: P&I entry survey, follow up survey
– Damage surveys: All types of cargo damage survey, included oil, gas, etc
– Collision surveys: Contact with berth or FFO, investigate causation of incident.
Marine cargo survey
– Draft survey
– Cargo tallying
– Pre-shipment surveys
– Cargo damage surveys
– Project cargo (Oversize, overwidth): Loading monitor, lashing approval etc
– Marine warranty survey (MWS): Identify key and critical risks assess ship/gears/ facilities, and safety approval before lifting
– Supervise cargo handling,
– Occupation volume survey
– Bunker and bunkering survey
– Unloading supervise / cargo outturn survey
– Vehicles unload condition survey
– Container condition by IICL
– Containerized cargo stuffing survey
– Stowage & lashing approval for project cargos on a flat rack, open top containers
Coast To Coast
Coast To Coast has been registered with the Joint Stock Company of Bangladesh as Coast To Coast P&I Services Ltd. in the year 2003 and maintaining ISO standard since 2006. The company is committed to
To become the leading correspondent here at the Maritime
Our vision is to pursue continuity of business by providing high quality and reliable service to our Principals and their members.
24/7 Emergency Contact