Coast To Coast
Commercial Correspondent for P&I, H&M and FD&D Mutual Associations and other Marine Insurance Providers| Serving Chattogram, Mongla, and Payra | Loss Prevention Survey| Legal Advice on maritime disputes| Since 2003
Applicable for Ports & Vessels
COVID-19. Govt Circular
Coast To Coast |Commercial & Legal Correspondents Since 2003, a leading ISO certified company delivering tailor-made claim management, advisory (marine and cargo) services to P&I
LEGAL SUPPORT & EXPERT WITNESS
We believe in comprehensive and “one- umbrella” services and strives to achieve the utmost legal remedy for Club and members. We are experienced in providing legal and expert witness support at every point in the legal process from initial feasibility to litigation and High court as necessary.
No More Unwanted Incident
Loss Prevention Measures
Survey : Marine, Cargo, Loss Prevention
Service includes-Loss Prevention Survey, Damage survey, collision survey, Vessel survey, Marine cargo survey, H&M damage survey. provide their clients are accurate and detailed survey reports with clear photos. The nature, cause, and extent of each loss is assessed and reported on by our experienced surveyors.
Avoid Collision / Grounding
Master should have required update as regards Kutubdia ( OPL) of Chittagong as well as Chittagong Port O/A situation. Coast To Coast is pleased to provide all required assistance at free of charge to ensure Chittagong road as collision-free. Shipowners might have gone through our articles came at several P&I clubs official websites. However, please email us at email@example.com for pdf format of our loss prevention article.
SHoratge, arrest, penalty
Ministry of food mostly imports rice under G2G (government-to-government) basis from Vietnam, Thailand, and India. Chittagong and
Secured | Professional
Cargo Survey & Loss Prevention Services
believe in comprehensive and “one- umbrella” service.
The company has been operated since early 2003, with a team of professionals, well experienced and knowledgeable in the survey. We also do inspection work in relation to charterers’ liability cover, involving:
- a) Unsafe berth claims
- b) Stevedore damage
- c) Cargo gear damage and deficiency
- d)Off-spec bunkers and bunker quantity claims
First aid advice on legal issues and litigation support
- Disputes, ship arrest in Bangladesh & security provision
- Bangladesh: Extra caution required when at Chittagong anchorage
- Charter party clause for arbitration seated outside of Bangladesh and jurisdiction of the admiralty court in admiralty dispute: An Analysis
- An Overview of Maritime and Admiralty Law in Bangladesh
- Unpaid Freight and Shipowners Right for Maritime Lien: Bangladesh Perspective
- Crew Injury Management: Bangladesh Perspective
Secured | Professional
Vessel need assistance
Useful External Links
Service coverage at Chittagong, Mongla and Payra.
Coast To Coast conducts a variety of ship and cargo surveys for a wide base of clients including P&I Clubs, Underwriters, Ship Owners, Ship Operators, Marine Law Firms, Loss Adjusters. Coast To Coast officials and surveyors have extensive claims handlings experience. In-house and listed surveyors are well experienced and served in command of a variety of ship types. Fully competent team to provide
Why Coast To Coast for Bangladesh
RELIABLE, PROFESSIONAL, DEDICATED DEPENDABLE TEAM TO WHOM YOU CAN TRUST WITHOUT ANY HESITATION. More than decades experience have
- Assistance to Masters, Shipowners
andCharterers on P&I and Hull matters.
- Investigation of marine casualties
- Charter Party dispute
Investigation, defence andhandling of all categories of P&I and FD&D claims.
- Cargo claims (break bulk,
containerised, petroleum products
- Collision, fire and explosion and similar claims.
- Lifting vessel arrests.
- Assistance and monitoring of salvage and wreck removal operations
- Customs, Coast Guard & other authorities claims.
- Damage to or by a vessel to fixed and/or floating objects
- Oil pollution and environmental damage claims
- Crew claims – Repatriation and assistance with crewmember injury, illness or death including knowledge and co-operation with local medical facilities and professionals
Meet your survey requirements
– Preventative survey: Pre-loading survey,
– Stowage and lashing
– Ship condition survey: P&I entry survey, follow up survey
– Damage surveys: All types of cargo damage survey, included oil, gas, etc
– Collision surveys: Contact with berth or FFO, investigate causation of incident.
Marine cargo survey
– Draft survey
– Cargo tallying
– Pre-shipment surveys
– Cargo damage surveys
– Project cargo (Oversize, overwidth): Loading monitor, lashing approval etc
– Supervise cargo handling,
– Occupation volume survey
– Bunker and bunkering survey
– Unloading supervise / cargo outturn survey
– Vehicles unload condition survey
– Container condition by IICL
– Containerized cargo stuffing survey
– Stowage & lashing approval for project cargos on
INFORMATION: Kutubdia and Anchorage
Coast To Coast
Coast To Coast has been registered with the Joint Stock Company of Bangladesh as Coast To Coast P&I Services Ltd. in the year 2003 and maintaining ISO standard since 2006. The company is committed to
To become the leading correspondent here at the Maritime
Our vision is to pursue continuity of business by providing high quality and reliable service to our Principals and their members.
24/7 Emergency Contact