Secured | Professional
Survey & Loss Prevention Services
Coast To Coast
Coast To Coast P&I Services Ltd. obtain registration in Bangladesh in 2003 to act as Commercial & Legal Correspondents for P&I Clubs and H&M underwriters. Since inception, the company maintaining ISO standard and delivering tailor-made claim management, advisory (marine and cargo) services to P&I
Our core team consists mainly of members who are experienced and trained professionals drawn from the legal and marine backgrounds
First aid advice on legal issues and litigation support
- Navigation Safety in Bangladesh To Avoid Collision
- Charter party clause for arbitration seated outside of Bangladesh and jurisdiction of the admiralty court in admiralty dispute: An Analysis
- An Overview of Maritime and Admiralty Law in Bangladesh
- Unpaid Freight and Shipowners Right for Maritime Lien: Bangladesh Perspective
- Crew Injury Management: Bangladesh Perspective
- Cargo Shortage in Bangladesh (Rice)
Applicable for Ports & Vessels
Loss Prevention at Chittagong & Mongla & Matarbari
LEGAL SUPPORT & EXPERT WITNESS
We believe in comprehensive and “one- umbrella” services and strive to achieve the utmost legal remedy for Club and its members. We are experienced in providing legal and expert witness support at every point in the legal process from initial feasibility to litigation and High court as necessary.
Secured | Professional
Vessel need assistance
Useful External Links
Service coverage at Chittagong, Mongla and Payra.
Coast To Coast conducts a variety of ship and cargo surveys for a wide base of clients including P&I Clubs, Underwriters, Ship Owners, Ship Operators, Marine Law Firms, Loss Adjusters. Coast To Coast officials and surveyors have extensive claims handlings experience. In-house and listed surveyors are well experienced and served in command of a variety of ship types. Fully competent team to provide
Why Coast To Coast for Bangladesh
RELIABLE, PROFESSIONAL, DEDICATED DEPENDABLE TEAM TO WHOM YOU CAN TRUST WITHOUT ANY HESITATION. More than decades experience have
- Assistance to Masters, Shipowners
andCharterers on P&I and Hull matters.
- Investigation of marine casualties
- Charter Party dispute
Investigation, defence andhandling of all categories of P&I and FD&D claims.
- Cargo claims (break bulk,
containerised, petroleum products
- Collision, fire and explosion and similar claims.
- Lifting vessel arrests.
- Assistance and monitoring of salvage and wreck removal operations
- Customs, Coast Guard & other authorities claims.
- Damage to or by a vessel to fixed and/or floating objects
- Oil pollution and environmental damage claims
- Crew claims – Repatriation and assistance with crewmember injury, illness or death including knowledge and co-operation with local medical facilities and professionals
Meet your survey requirements
– Preventative survey: Pre-loading survey,
– Stowage and lashing
– Ship condition survey: P&I entry survey, follow up survey
– Damage surveys: All types of cargo damage survey, included oil, gas, etc
– Collision surveys: Contact with berth or FFO, investigate causation of incident.
Marine cargo survey
– Draft survey
– Cargo tallying
– Pre-shipment surveys
– Cargo damage surveys
– Project cargo (Oversize, overwidth): Loading monitor, lashing approval etc
– Supervise cargo handling,
– Occupation volume survey
– Bunker and bunkering survey
– Unloading supervise / cargo outturn survey
– Vehicles unload condition survey
– Container condition by IICL
– Containerized cargo stuffing survey
– Stowage & lashing approval for project cargos on
INFORMATION: Kutubdia and Anchorage
Coast To Coast
Coast To Coast has been registered with the Joint Stock Company of Bangladesh as Coast To Coast P&I Services Ltd. in the year 2003 and maintaining ISO standard since 2006. The company is committed to
To become the leading correspondent here at the Maritime
Our vision is to pursue continuity of business by providing high quality and reliable service to our Principals and their members.
24/7 Emergency Contact